Image Map

Monday, February 13, 2012

This is not about anything

     I have learned that I get very satisfied over seemingly small things.  I get a lot of satisfaction when, for heaven's sake, things work the way they are supposed to work.  We recently bought some drain un-clogger for our bathroom sink.  It was probably backed up b/c of my at-home dye job / haircut.  It worked like a charm, and I was just so pleased.  It was weird and funny at the same time.  And also enlightening as in, "Ok. This is something I've learned about myself..."

     Maybe I find it so satisfying because those things are also evidence of God's hand at work in our lives...?  Small Things.

     Sometimes, I think I need to hire an interpreter.  Someone who can take what I mean to say and say it in a way that makes sense. I picture him looking like this...
...pushing up his glasses and saying, "I think what you mean to say is..."

And then everyone will shake their heads knowingly and say, "Oh, that makes SO much more sense."

If you know a cat that can rock a pair of glasses and is looking for a job, send it my way, I guess.

Also, I want to live in a world where dogs get fun dip.


There were thousands of image results for "nerd cat."  Just another reason why.I.love.the.internet.

Love and fill in the blank,
H.

I want to live in a world where ______________.

No comments: